Հոկտեմբերին Երևանում կկայանա FINTECH360 միջազգային համաժողովը
The international FINTECH360 conference will be held in October in Yerevan
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square hotel with the support of “Unibank” OJSC and Kwikpay Money Transfer System.
At the FINTECH 360 experts from different countries will discuss the key trends setting the challenges of the industry today.
The conference program includes the following panel discussions:
- Customer digital profiles. How does onboarding solve digital business problems?
- Customer loyalty management, banking ecosystems and BNPL services
- Mobile applications for investments and development of brokerage services
- Open Banking and Open API
- Cyber security and personal data protection
- Cross-border remittances and payments: new strategies
- How does Web 3.0 impact digital accessibility? Blockchain industry trends, development of NFT markets
- e-Commerce for retail: key drivers and growth prospects
- ESG and the transition to green finance, climate finance
- Digital bank for SMEs
The conference will traditionally consist of business and excursion parts. The participants will enjoy communicating in a friendly atmosphere and getting acquainted with the ancient culture of Armenia. Unforgettable walks through the historical center of Yerevan, exciting trips to medieval sights and, of course, tastings of national dishes and beverages will be waiting for them.
One of the main highlight of the cultural program will be the performance of the famous singer Valery Meladze at the celebration of the 22nd anniversary of the main sponsor of the conference - Unibank OJSC.
For further details about the conference and registration visit the site: fintech360.io
Changes in unibank tariffs from 25.09.2023 11.09.2023